Wondering as to how a bow can be ambidextrous? Ah! Here we are not talking about the bow but the users of the bow. All the archers need not necessarily use the same hands for their shooting and few are left handlers and few others right- handed. For both these groups, the best choice to fit in their hands is the Tactical bow for it is made ambidextrous.
It is a compound bow that comes ready in the package waiting to jump out of the box straight to the shooting or hunting area for it comes fully assembled, all parts fixed, strung and hence the archer can use it without any preparation time. All he requires to know is the technique of using it. This bow best suits the hunting needs wherein the targets need to be very accurate and have strike the opponent at the right spot at the right speed.
1. Make a maintenance schedule for the filter and stick to it diligently.
2. When you change the filters, check them for wear and tear to see if you have to shorten the next service to avoid impending problems.
3. Any fluid that has leaked out – stays out. Never put it back in the system.
4. The fresh fluid that is stocked up should always be well covered.
5. Always use clean hoses, funnels and contains to fill the reservoir.
6. Use the general precautions to avoid any dirt entering into the parts that have been removed for servicing
7. Always ensure that filter caps, clean out holes and breather cap filters are all properly fastened.
8. Never run the system till every part of the device is back in place.
9. Use the right fluid as per the manufacturer’s recommendation.
10. If you are thinking of changing the types of fluid, consult the manufacturers of the component and filters before doing so to ensure safety.